|Qualification Code & Title
||Certificate 3 Guarantee & Higher Level Skills (Concession)
Guarantee & Higher
Level Skills (Non-Concession)
|User Choice No
Exemption (Per nominal Hour)
40% Exemption (Per nominal Hour)
100% Full Exemption (Per nominal Hour)
|Fee for Service (inc admin fee)
||RPL Fee Per Unit
|BSB30115 Certificate III in Business||$12||$24||$1.60||$0.64||$0.00||$4,000||$250|
|CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care||$18||$36||$1.60||$0.64||$0.00||$4,000||$250|
|CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support||$13||$26||$1.60||$0.64||$0.00||$4,000||$250|
|CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support||$18||$36||NA||NA||NA||$4,000||$270|
|CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability||$14||$28||NA||NA||NA||$4,000||$270|
|CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care||$28||$56||$1.60||$0.64||$0.00||$4,000||$300|
|FBP20117 Certificate II in Food Processing||NA||NA||$1.60||$0.64||$0.00||$4,000||NA|
|FSK20119 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways||$14||$28||NA||NA||NA||$2,000||$250|
|ICT30515 Certificate III in Telecommunications Technology||$16||$32||$1.60||$0.64||$0.00||$4,000||$250|
|UEE30411 Certificate III in Data and Voice Communications||NA||NA||$1.60||$0.64||$0.00||$5,500||$250|
• The Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment.
• Information about the Certificate 3 Guarantee, Higher Level Skills and User Choice programs can be found at www.training.qld.gov.au
• Year 12 leavers may be eligible for Fee Free training, for more information please see www.training.qld.gov.au
• For full information about fees, charges and refunds, please refer to your enrolment form, the student information guide or our refund policy available through the website
• The student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment.
• Please note corporate fees are negotiated on a case by case basis based on the delivery model, unit selections and individual employer requirements. For more information, please refer to our service level agreements or contact our representatives.
• An administration fee of $85 applies to all requests to re-issue a Certificate or Statement of Attainment.
• Re-assessment: First Re-assessments will be at no additional cost to the student, further re-assessments will occur a fee as stated on the relevant statement of fees.